Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Goals and Directions
- Familiarize yourself with the Oberlin College Catalog (OBIS) and Journal Finder.
- Practice strategic exploration and inquiry-based evaluation of resources.
- Understand the underlying philosophy of attribution that guides citation practices.
Directions on how to complete this pre-assignment:
- Watch the videos.
- Take some time to explore OBIS & Journal Finder.
- Complete pre-assignment by 7pm, Thursday, September 3.
Searching for books in OBIS